Join the Biogerontology Research Foundation at the Second Big Data Science in Medicine conference
This event brings together leading lights from artificial intelligence, biomedical science and regenerative medicine for an evening of talks and discussion in Oxford with the ambition of accelerating research in preventive medicine.
The event is free to attend, but places are limited. Please register here.
Our mission is to use the power of science to alleviate suffering in the elderly
We aim to achieve this by:
- Funding research to develop interventions which remediate the molecular damage underlying the diseases of ageing
- Encouraging young scientists to specialize in the areas of biogerontology
- Public outreach and advocacy for ageing research
- Acting as a think tank for ageing research policy
- Evaluating the impact of biomedical discoveries on the economy
- Encouraging collaboration between researchers from many areas of science
- Hosting seminars and conferences